Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My back hurts today. Oh. What a surprise.

I did a bunch of running around and even went downtown to get Zach's SIN number, only to find out that I've had it for 5 years. I opened a pocket of my wallet, and there it was. What a dorkwad!!!!

I have to get ready to go to Bangor on Friday. Zach has a tournament and poor moi has to drive. Hello Marden's and Kohl's and what ever else I find. The boy needs some shorts. Children's Place in the USA has 'husky' sizes. Hopefully I can find him a few pairs. Or I'll scour every store in sight, you know, for the boy.

John said the rink is cold, so I'll bring my Quechua blanket and some wool socks.

A get away will be nice. Ahhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment