Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Thursday, March 28, 2013

"A" is for avoidance.

This is me.




Wait. 

Mehhhhhh.

On second thought...

Okay. 

THIS is me.






I'm more freckle-y than an ostrich. 

But you get the point.


I have been avoiding 99% of the blogs on my blog roll. Only kind of lurking here and there on Facebook. Even my dear, DEAR, friends are getting ignored and I'm just sure they've all but wondered if I'm more of a twit than they first suspected/knew.

"Knew."

Yeah. They knew. 

HA!   They KNOW.

I have been doing the prep and tweaking and second guessing and freaking out and melting down and dusting off that is either required or I think is needed for the My Book Therapy Frasier contest. 

OH, AND... I'm being a mom as well. Gotta toss that in there when I get the time. 

Kidding.


Ish.


So yeah, lately I've been pulling back and thinking about what MUST get done and what WANTS to get done.

And so here we are.
Here I am.
Feeling guilty and refreshed, all at once.

But...
Friday is Good Friday.
Saturday is baking/cleaning for...

EASTER SUNDAY!!

Easter!!!! The day God rolled back the stone, and His sleeves, and said "Come on, Son! Let's teach them all what 'Hallelujah' really means!"




And I almost forgot!

Monday?????

Married...With Fiction!!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're back on the blogging circuit! And yes, Easter seems to have snuck up on us this year. Worth focusing on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Heather! Thanks. I'm back, but it's going to take a whole day to get caught up!!

      Delete
  2. It's so easy to get diverted. So much time, so little to do!

    No, wait. Reverse that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's easy to get diverted, but that doesn't excuse not communicating. Does it? Sorry. :(

      Delete
  3. Jenn, I am excited about the changes to your MS, and all your hard work for the Fraiser! :-) Ooh, the Fraiser. That reminds me... I understand how overwhelming multiple writing projects can be, and I myself have thought about relaxing on the once-a-week blogging as my writing time continues to shrink. Bless you! Praying that you and your family have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gwen! Thank you! I know you understand the whole "change" thing!
    You too, I hope you have a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete