Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Thursday, April 25, 2013

I am NOT a wimp, I repeat, I am NOT A WIMP! AND a visit with Laura Frantz! Updated!!

Hey kids!!

It turns out that I am NOT a wimp and have basically had complications to the wee bit of molar wrestling. According to the lovely receptionist/brain trust/real boss at the dentist office, I should have been fine 72 hours after Dr B pulled the molar. 
It's been almost a week. 
They're seeing me this afternoon for a something something and then a something.
I should be fine by the time I leave the office.
Thank you , Lord!!


OH!!! I'm not a wimp, but I am a twit.


 And Laura Frantz will be here tomorrow!!

6 comments:

  1. So glad you're going to get some help, Jennifer. I hope you feel better in no time flat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I told you so! Though of course I'm not the type to say, "I told you so!" RIGHT? Hee. Praying it'll get all better FAST and can't wait to see Laura's post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooooooo. You? Not at ALL. ;)

      Laura's post is awesome.

      Delete
  3. You're not a wimp.

    That sort of thing can lay low the mighty.

    ReplyDelete