Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Monday, March 3, 2014

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the winner of the Winter Blues draw is...........




First, we load all the names of the entries into my gorgeous 'Women's Chaco' fancy riding hat from Sombrero Sucre....
That Argentine/Bolivian wool felt hat is hat made. A beautiful piece of craftsmanship.

NO WAY is this part of the prize...








Then my handsome assistant Zachary will scramble the names for a few seconds....








Then he unfolds the name.....





Can anyone read that????






Congratulations to our winner!!!!


The lovely, amazing Joyce Chandler!!!!

Facebook message me your address my dear, and I'll send the goodies out by the end of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Aw...what a handsome name-drawer! And I'm sad I didn't get the chocolate/bling BUT I am sure Joyce will enjoy it! Thanks for running such a great giveaway, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he though? He has a tie on because he played hockey today. And they have to dress up. Ha!

      Yes, I have a feeling Joyce might enjoy the goodies. And you're welcome!

      Delete