Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Friday, April 25, 2014

Fred, Ginger and my week in a nutshell...


Okay, fine, it's not the actual shell of a nut...but you get it.


Suffice it to say, it was a week, and now it's almost over.

YAY.

But...before we say bonne weekend, let's do a thankful list, shall we?


My youngest is not as sick as he was on Wednesday morning, his fever is gone, and he's up and around.

The visit to the emergency room was free.
We were in and out in less than 40 minutes.

My iPod works.

My laptop works.

Spring is coming. By the laws of  planetary alignment and the fact that it IS Fall in Australia, we WILL get Spring.

We have hot water.

My husband is awesome.


And....


I know where the chocolate is. Muahahahaha!


And let's not forget the Ginger Rogers Theory of Life. 

"You can do it, even if you're the one doing it in high heels, backwards, and some guy is singing to you." 




And best of all?

God knows exactly what is going on., even if I don't.

4 comments:

  1. Great attitude, my friend. ♥ Way to count those blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Lori said.

    http://blessed-are-the-pure-of-heart.blogspot.com/2014/04/proactive-marriage-counseling.html

    ReplyDelete