Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hola from....Ohio?

Oh.
MY.
WORD!!!!!!!!!

I am in Cleveland.
Ohio.

Tell me how I ended up HERE????

I keep telling myself  "I know God has a reason for this" but after THREE days of trying to get home and begin the story of my trip, complete with photos....I am in a Howard Johnson's eating granola bars and apples from my carry on.
Oh, and speaking of luggage. Mine will actually get home before I do.

And just so's you know. It takes two days to get home from Bolivia. Which is in the Southern Hemispere. 5000 miles from home.

Oklahoma is NOT that far!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, while you're in Ohio, will you do a little research for me? I've got a series set in a little town based on Clyde off the Ohio Turnpike....

    Curiouser and curiouser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO!!
    I mean, "unfortunately, I'm unable to help at this time...."

    ReplyDelete