Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Monday, October 15, 2012

Lookin' BAD!! The pre-trip vlog and reason I'm ditching Canada...


  Okay, I know I look fab-yoo-liss, but, seriously, whatever. I figured I won't care how I look in Bolivia, so why not let you experience the jaw dropping shock of how white my eyelashes are?

That, and I just look downright amusing with the glare from the computer screen. Oh, and notice the hockey gear behind me? Yeah. Not my fault. The pile of laundry on the couch is my fault. I promise that by the time you see this, it'll still be there.



Take care, please, please pray for the team, the roads can get really interesting.

Really interesting.

See you all in November!!

15 comments:

  1. Blessings on your trip. My daughter made it back from Peru just fine - so I expect you will too. Yep, watch that harrowing traffic on the roads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cherry! Please, oh please keep the Miscreants in line!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW. I don't want to say BYE! So nice seeing you on the screen (and I think light eyelashes are coolNESS!). Thanks for the deets on what you guys do on this trip--what an AMAZING, challenging opportunity. You know we've been praying and will continue to do so. Pray for us as we run the blog, too! Grin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! I'll be rested and relaxed knowing you and Becky are blog-sitting for me. I won't have to worry at all. And yes, I'll be praying for you two as you take on extra duties just for me.

      Delete
  4. I hope the trip goes well and that your efforts are fruitful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keli. Pray for safe roads and sturdy vehicles and open hearts.

      Delete
  5. Good luck! Praying for everyone, your family, the airplanes and pilots and mechanics, Bolivians, et al. Can't wait to hear your stories when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Whitney! I'm sure I'll have a few stories to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Move over, Butch and Sundance...Jennifer's coming, and she kicks serious butt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha! Thanks. I tell my kids I'm a "Minja. A "mother ninja". Then John does his bruce Lee impression. It clears the room really fast!

      Delete
  8. I'll be backing you with prayer, Jennifer. I am so excited for you! I know the devil's having a panic attack just thinking about all you're going to mess with in Bolivia. :-) And you should see the laundry piles in my bathroom. You ain't got nothing on me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gwen! Pray for safe flights and easy passage into Bolivia.

      Delete
  9. Have a great trip, Jennifer! Wow, this video further convinces me you'll be the next Erma Bombeck, just saying!

    ReplyDelete