Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Splat, thump, ugh and zzzzzzzzz.


Hey Redheads!

I'm back. Yep. Actually AT HOME.

Vaycay was fun. Funnnnnn. Fun funny fun fun.

Ish.
Fun-ish.
Fun-ish-like.
I did enjoy spending time with Hub's parents and several of his siblings. No names to protect the guil...innocent.

Nowhere near as fun as that wee trek me and my Intrepid Travel Partner (Hi ITP!) made in June. Heck nooooooo!

Anyway, ahem, I am HOME.

And I am TIRED.
I leave for ACFW in 23 days and 21 hours.
I have a tonne of stuff to do AND I am feeling stressed already!!

So, I might beg off an entry until next week, when I shall thrill you, yet again, and make your lives SO MUCH better and all meaningful-y.
So until next week, mwah, kisses and hugs and pray for me as I prepare for ACFW.

No comments:

Post a Comment