Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Did anyone, ANYONE out there notice that I follow my own blog? Is that the equivalent of using names in cemeteries to pad the voter list? Probably.

Wait. IS anyone out there?
Taps screen?
Nope.
I don't want to sink into the Land Of The Comment Harlot.
Ahem.
But ONE would be nice...
Sniff.

L
On
Forehead.

It's been cool lately to *meet* other writers online and form a rather unique friendship. I really enjoy reading the perspectives of other writers, and since NO ONE ALIVE reads this , I could just give out my sister's home address and organize an egg throwing day.

Squirrel!

3 YEARS since I spoke with her and I only miss the sound of me telling her off.
Oh, and 5 1/2 months since Angela bothered to say hello. Poor, sweet, long suffering Brian. Wow, what a mess that is.

So, estoy a WRITER!
Why yes, I did write a 119,000 word novel, why do you ask?
ARE YOU AN AGENT?????????????????

Off to the gym, hopefully and then get life in this house in some semblance of order.

I wish Katie would get HER life in order. But I have anchored my soul in the cleft of the Rock...

Dios Tata benday si su chune.

Isaiah 40 vs 28 and on....

Do you not know?
    Have you not heard? 
The Lord is the everlasting God,
    the Creator of the ends of the earth. 
He will not grow tired or weary, 
    and his understanding no one can fathom. 
29 He gives strength to the weary 
    and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
    and young men stumble and fall; 
31 but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength. 
They will soar on wings like eagles; 
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Jennifer! I'm out here reading your blog. :) I've very much enjoyed your addition to the conversation on my blog and seeing your name pop up here and there on other blogs I follow. All of this is fairly new to me (how long can I keep saying that?) I just started "seriously" blogging in February. I am still trying to get my head above the sea of blogs. I hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol what happened with your sister?
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete