Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Friday, May 4, 2012

No school today. Good grief. Anyway, all of us are running in different directions. Johnny is at home doing some editing and driving us all bonkers. He gets stuck and walks around to wake up, which means he'll drive whoever is in his line of sight right up the wall! BAH! Of course, no one has a clue what he is writing, so we can't help him and get him off our backs.

Blah blah blah, somatic embryo genesis, blah blah ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'm getting addicted to blog reading and have found some fantastic blogs on writing and publishing. Hoisework gets ignored and I improve my WIP. Woohooo!!

3 days til my birthday. I'll be 30-19.

How the flaming heck did that happen?????

I'll be doing some gardening later on, I heart gardening. Whoodah thunk THAT 30 years ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment