Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Santa Cruz, California, October 28th, 2014

Monday, November 4, 2013

Breakwaters.


It's been sorta busy around here.

And it's just going to get busier.

So what does a mother of four do, when life kicks into gear and the schedules fill up?

Leaves town. Again.

On the 15, I'll leave for a 12 day research trek through Colorado and New Mexico. That give me 11 days to get A LOT done.

Thankfully, I have earthly and heavenly constants. 


My own personal breakwaters, if you will.



A husband who proves time, and time again, that he is proud of me and supports my writing down to the nth degree. Kids who are proud of me, no matter what I do. 

Even in the calm, my family are all there. 






And a Saviour who gives me the creative skill to write and the opportunities to go and be in the places that I put on a page.




And who reminds me that no matter what happens, He knew about it before I was born.


And the world can go ahead and try to knock me over...







...He is all I need.






4 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! Hope everything works out for you especially the weather.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I've been told it will be windy and cold. But as long as it's sunny, I'm good.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Have so much fun! I know you will love every minute. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will!! You know me, all shy and quiet...I hope I can find someone to talk to to.

      Delete